Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting event applications until further notice.
The Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge path and its associated facilities are open to the public seven days a week, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (weather permitting). Large-scale events requiring temporary closure of the path, such as walkathons or bikeathons, will only be considered 1) during weekends and holidays and 2) for nonprofit purposes. Any parking above capacity must be arranged in advance and approved by the New York State Thruway Authority.
The Westchester Landing Pavilion is available as an outdoor classroom and for small-scale events (600 sq. ft., 35 person max. capacity)
To make a request, complete the Permit Application below.
Please keep in mind:
- Any special event must be arranged at least 90 days in advance and approved by NYSTA.
- Applicable fees will apply.
- We may be able to assist with your event in a limited capacity. In some instances, it may be necessary to increase our normal level of staffing to accommodate your event. If additional staff is needed, it must be arranged in advance and you will be responsible for the associated costs.
- NYSTA may require a deposit prior to the event to secure your permit.
- For all events, proof of insurance must be provided prior to the event.
- It is NYSTA's policy that sponsorships will neither be solicited nor accepted from companies which are primarily involved in promoting tobacco products, or beverages defined as "alcohol" in the Alcohol Beverage Control Law and this policy.